Lesson Planning with Me

Hello! I teach an integrated preschool classroom, which means I am responsible for students ages three to five with special needs of all types as well as typical developing students. My students range in ability from a toddler to a typical kindergartener. Therefore, my activities must be able to reach a wide range and be easily adjusted for multiple ability levels.

I created this blog as a way to keep track of the fantastic ideas I have gathered over the years. Because I just randomly add activities to the blog, use the search, standard list, or theme list on the left side to find the activities you are after!

I also create and sell resources that can be found at TeachersPayTeachers and Teacher's Notebook.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Alphabet Actions


A
act like an airplane
B
blink
C
crawl
D
dance
E
exercise
F
fly
G
growl
H
hop
I
itch
J
jump
K
kick
L
leap
M
march
N
nod
O
over
P
push ups
Q
quack
R
run
S
sit
T
twist
U
under
V
visit
W
wiggle
X
xylophone
Y
yawn
Z
zip

No comments:

Post a Comment