Lesson Planning with Me

Hello! I teach an integrated preschool classroom, which means I am responsible for students ages three to five with special needs of all types as well as typical developing students. My students range in ability from a toddler to a typical kindergartener. Therefore, my activities must be able to reach a wide range and be easily adjusted for multiple ability levels.

I created this blog as a way to keep track of the fantastic ideas I have gathered over the years. Because I just randomly add activities to the blog, use the search, standard list, or theme list on the left side to find the activities you are after!

I also create and sell resources that can be found at TeachersPayTeachers and Teacher's Notebook.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More Task Box Ideas...

From TEACCH:







http://www.preschoolfun.com/images/dt%20teacch/assembly_picture_sequence.jpg

I hate the box, but love, love, love the idea. 
http://www.preschoolfun.com/pages/dt%20teacch/teacch%202006/IMG_1997.JPG

From Autism Teaching Tools:

I want to use faces that are depicting different feelings so that I can ask the student how the person is feeling.



 

From Considerate Classroom:





No comments:

Post a Comment