Lesson Planning with Me

Hello! I teach an integrated preschool classroom, which means I am responsible for students ages three to five with special needs of all types as well as typical developing students. My students range in ability from a toddler to a typical kindergartener. Therefore, my activities must be able to reach a wide range and be easily adjusted for multiple ability levels.

I created this blog as a way to keep track of the fantastic ideas I have gathered over the years. Because I just randomly add activities to the blog, use the search, standard list, or theme list on the left side to find the activities you are after!

I also create and sell resources that can be found at TeachersPayTeachers and Teacher's Notebook.

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Five Senses

From: Mrs. Bremer's Kindergarten
 
Here's a cute activity that is a great review of the five senses.
Students cut and paste the parts onto the body, identifying the parts and which of the 5 senses it is connected to. 

I came across the idea on Pinterest, and used some outlines based on play2learnprintables and some from another website, but all tweaked a bit.

 



The outlines from play2learnprintables are actually meant as a 'Roll a Mr. Potato Head' game, which is a fun activity too, and can be found here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the modified Idea. I am planning on doing this today!

    -Nathalie
    Preschool For Rookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. anaokulu malzemeleri,eğitici oyuncaklar ahşap oyuncaklar keçe oyuncaklar eğitim araçları ilgi köşeleri okul donanımları oyuncaklar satranç dama oyun evleriyoz puzzle akıl ve kavram oyuncakları duyu bütünleme oyuncaklarıteknolojik oyuncaklar tıkla sepete ekle okul toys eğitici oyunlar kreş oyuncakları anaokulu mobilyaları galoşluk spor grupları askılık portmantolar premium serisi mobilyalar dolaplar kitaplıklar kindergarten materials yengeç eğitim araçları anaokulu ve kreş okul öncesi malzemeleri https://www.yengecegitim.com/

    ReplyDelete